Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Random Post

I am so happy that Punxsutawney Phil did not see his shadow. I am so ready for spring!! I am so over winter!! I can even say, I am so over my boots!! There are so many cute things out for spring. I am looking forward to things blooming and warmer days. The best part is that once spring gets here, summer is right around the corner. Longer days and warmer nights. I.Can't.Wait. I can't really complain. California winters are not so bad. We have mostly sunny days. The nights where I live get pretty cold though. We are expecting snow again Friday. It will be a P.J. day for me.

My daughter Elle and I are planing the summer. The guys just kind of go along with it. We love them. :)  We want to go to San Diego and we really want to spend time at the beach more this year. She was pregnant all summer last year. Not that being pregnant stops her from doing anything. But, this year will be so much fun!  Planing vacations and a lot of beach trips.

 We had a Super Bowl party on Sunday. I have to say it was the best one we ever had. I really got into the game this time instead of just the commercials. I  liked and didn't like the halftime show. I really like Beyonce. I think I would have liked her a little more, if she was wearing just a little more. I think she is a great performer and I really like her music. I loved that Destiny's Child was brought back together for the show. I guess that is entertainment.  All in all I really enjoyed it! I was glad the 49er' s didn't win. They beat the Packers and I wasn't really happy about that. Like I really follow football We are a Packer and USC family. That is about all I follow. Ha!

Saturday we are going to Brittni's baby shower. (See last post.) She is asking that we bring a stuffed animal. There is a lady who she will donate them to. She re stuffs them into the babies birth weight. So mommies can hold them. I think that is such a sweet idea!! The time is getting closer and I think this get together will be amazing. Brittni and Steven are two amazing people and I wouldn't expect anything less. Elle will be taking pictures and I promise to post as many as I can. Hopefully on Monday!! 

I am going to be truthful here. I have never posted or downloaded a picture onto  the computer...EVER!  I have so many on my facebook from my phone. But, that is where it ends. I will be getting a lesson from my daughter on Monday.  I have never had the need to download pictures. Elle is a photographer. I have SO many pictures that she has saved on my computer and in albums and that I have scrapbooked. I guess I just got lazy and let her do all the work. That is going to change and I will be posting pictures on my blog. SOON!

Lastly, I would like to thank Erin from, Sunny Side Up, for posting about our sweet friend Brittni and her precious baby. Erin has a heart of gold. I love her blog and I love that she is so real. She also has a really beautiful family.  I would also like to thank those of you that took the time to read her story, and those who donated. It meant so much to me. It also meant so much to this family.  Please continue to pray for them as they walk down this journey.

Thank you.
Have a great day,
Cathy



No comments:

Post a Comment