Monday, February 11, 2013

The Loves of my life!!

Happy Monday! I always hate to see the weekend end. Mondays always seem to be filled with phone calls and things to do. I always start a list on the weekend and add to it. By time Monday rolls around, I have a list a mile long. We spend our weekend, most of the time with our family, so needless to say., what is put off on the weekends is double duty on Monday.

Today I am posting some pictures of My daughter and her beautiful family. Elle is my partner in crime, and my BFF! We do a lot together. However, my babies are my life. Sorry Elle!



 My first grandson is Jeremy. Better known as "The mild!" Jeremy is 5 years old He has an old soul. Since the day Elle brought him home he has been so easy going. He slept through the night after a couple of weeks and we never knew he was around. He is very mellow. He was named after my son who passed away. My daughter and I see so much of my son in him. He looks just like his daddy but has my daughters eyes. When we look into those eyes we see my Jeremy. My son had the most piercing blue eyes. He is my sidekick. He just started kindergarten this year. He amazes me on how well he is reading and writing. He loves school and is soaking everything up that he can Jeremy loves super hero's and his new found love of reading and writing. I had the pleasure of being in the delivery room when he was born. It was instant love.At that moment, I knew that my life was changed in a beautiful way. This sweet little boy has me wrapped around his little finger. and I would not have it any other  way!!   
                                            
  My second grandchild is Berkley. aka, Breezy, B, Berkley Girl. She will answer to any of them. Berkley is 3 years old She is better known as "The Wild!  A complete opposite of her brother Jeremy. She is all girl. She is a spit fire. She keeps Elle on her feet from the minute she wakes up until her cute head hits the pillow at night. She gives me a run for my money.   Berkley loves princess, but this girl is a fashion diva. She is a morning person. As soon as she gets up in the morning she wants to get dressed,. have her hair done, and  shoes on.. It doesn't stop there though,. a couple of hours latter,. She wants a new outfit.with matching bow, socks and shoes. This may or may not be repeated through out the day.   She is strong willed and lets it be known. there is also a soft side  to this little girl. She is a mommy to her baby brother and loves unconditionally.  She is never without her baby dolls and   she loves anything Disney.  She loves to shop,(thank goodness.) We do a lot of it.  Berkley will eat anything. She was and still is a great sleeper.. Like her brother Jeremy, She slept through the night at a couple of weeks old. She is my ..Breezy, Beautiful, Berkley girl.
                  

  Last, but by no means least. This sweet little bundle of joy is Finley. (We call him the in between.) He is almost 4 months old.  Elle thought they were done. Gave everything away and felt blessed with two beautiful babies. Something was tugging at her heart though. Her and her husband knew that their was one more waiting up in Heaven for them. They were right. almost 4 months ago, I was given a third grandchild. He is the sweetest most adorable baby. He smiles all day long. He is a complete replica of his brother. When we compare baby pictures it is so hard to tell them apart.  He is my little chunky monkey.  ( this picture is about 3 weeks ago) I am not kidding when I say he has doubled in size. He is a big boy. I think he will take after his sister in the eating department. Unlike his brother and sister. Finley is sleeping 5-6 hours a night. Not bad, but a big comparison to the 10 hours they slept as infants. He loves to cuddle. I love to cuddle him. I am a baby hog. I was also blessed to watch him come into the world. He, like the other two, have taken my heart and turned it into mush!!! I love this baby so much.


 Here  they are with their mommy and daddy in Pismo Beach. My daughter has been blessed with an amazing husband, Jeffrey. He is a hands on dad and a hard worker. I love him so much. We are beyond blessed.

This is Elle today. On Sunday, she went and had her hair cut. All of the proceeds went to our friend Brittni for the memorial bench for their baby Ezekiel. (See last post.)   She donated her hair to Locks Of  Love. A foundation that makes wigs for Children with cancer. She remembers a little girl who was in the same hospital that my son was in. Elle was 13 and never forgot how this precious little girl would brush her wig and put it on all by herself every day. She posted this picture on her way home. She called me and told  me to look at it. I was shocked to see how much she looked like her brother.She is a natural blond just like her daughter. I love this color on her though. I think she looks beautiful. I have to say. She is just as beautiful on the inside.

So...This is the joy that my husband and I share our life with. There isn't a day that goes by that we are not reminded of my son. He is in the eyes of little Jeremy. I get to see him in a glimpse of his sister. He is in my heart always. We are blessed, and we are in love!!!

                                                            How wonderful life is
                                                          with them in the world!!

                                                             have a great week!


                                                                    Cathy

2 comments:

  1. Mom, the tears are flowing! That means all the new eye makeup I tried today with this new haircut is now all over. You are the most amazing mother, grandma and friend ;) The five of us love you more than we could ever say. We enjoy spending any and all of our free time with you guys. I feel it's so important for our children to have a bond with you. What a special post. We love you. Keep bloggin' girlfriend! I love reading what you have to say. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Elle. I could post about a hundred different things. I think this one will always be my favorite. Keeping a record of life will be so worth it. In a few months I will look back and they will have changed so much. I love you!! xoxo

      Delete