Monday, September 17, 2012

September 18, 2012


Not much happening on this blog. I guess I like reading blogs more then I like writing them. I do have some exciting stuff going on in my world. My daughter is going to have a baby in about 3 weeks. We have shopped, organized, shopped and shopped til there is no more to buy! I can always find something to buy!!

I am so excited about this baby. It will be her last. So, it will be my last. She has two already. J is 5 and B is 2 1/2. So this baby will have to take it's time growing up. To say I love her babies is an under statement. They are my life!!!

I hope to someday add pictures to this blog. Maybe if I stop reading so many I may find time to write in mine. I want to come back here and remember all the fun we have had in my world.
Life is so busy and summer has been so much fun that I can only find time to do a few things on the side. So, I read other blogs.Ha!

I am not looking forward to fall. I.LOVE. SUMMER. The hot days and the warm nights, longer days to play. A very small part of me is looking forward to crisp cool air. I feel naughty saying that!! My heart will always cling to summer Living in California is not so bad though. I do live in higher elevation so we get some snow and below freezing nights. But the sun shines everyday.  The weather is mild and I wouldn't want to live in any other state.

So, Hopefully pictures will come. More posts, and maybe a tour of my Casa. Who knows! I may or may not post for another 6 months. I know one thing. As soon as that baby is born, I won't be reading or writing any blogs for a long time. I will be loving that baby. All 3 of them. I told my daughter that she is the incubator. Once they are born,Then they are mine...Just Kidding. Well, kind of! :)

                                           Have a great week everyone!
                                                      Cathy!


No comments:

Post a Comment