Friday, September 28, 2012

A boy or a girl and another dog!

My husband and I went to meet his daughter at a 3D ultrasound to find out what she is having. She is only 16 weeks so that is why she decided to do a 3D. We were there for an hour and a half. The tech was trying so hard to wake this tiny baby up but baby was not going to have it. After about an hour of searching and trying to wake the little one up, baby finally decided to move around. We were all so excited but I guess it was going to teach us a lesson. It crossed it's legs. The tech did get a glimpse of what she was looking for but could not tell us for sure! She said she was leaning towards a girl. H already has a boy. So, we are hopeful!! She is going back again Saturday morning after she drinks cold water and eats some sweet food. I guess the sugar makes the baby a little hyper and so does the cold water. We can't wait to find out for sure.

It is so crazy having my daughter ready...I mean READY...to deliver and now  waiting to find out what my step daughter is having. That will make five little people soon. I love babies. I love to spoil them. I never thought at my age I would have 5 grand babies. I didn't even think I would have 2. I am blessed a million times over.

A few days ago a little Chihuahua sat on our driveway. She would come closer every few minutes. My husband decided to give the dog a treat. Little by little she would come closer. After about an hour of her inching closer. The dog decides that she found a forever home. We already have a male Golden Retiever. I really don't need a female Chihuahua. I don't think that mix would be cute at all. I don't even think that is possible!! Now she is sleeping in the laundry room because there is no way I will allow a dog in my bed. I won't even allow our golden in the house. Now, I know you are all thinking OMG!!!! But, I am sorry, dog hair and I do not get along. I am a clean freak. We have wood floors and I would see every hair that he would shed if I let him in..  Our dog is spoiled rotten and loved very much. I just can't have an animal in my house. In the winter he has a warm dog house with a big fluffy Costco pillow in the garage. We have a big back yard that we spent a lot of money landscaping. It is all his. The house, is mine!
 I don't have the heart to send this little dog that thinks he found his forever home back out on the streets. Our neighbor said he saw her a few times roaming around. I wish she had a collar so I could just call the owners and let them know I found their dog. I think my husband has become very attached to this new dog. I, on the other hand, want to put an add in the paper tomorrow and see if anyone claims her, or wants her, or knows someone who wants her. I don't want her.
 She actually gets along with our golden. We stay out in the backyard when they are together. I really don't think they would make cute puppies. She is also so sweet. Not your typical chihuahua.. Maybe chihuahua mixed with wiener. I'm not really sure. She follows us all around and she is loving and great with the kids.

We didn't find out if the baby was a boy or a girl. However, we have a dog I guess I will just have to wait to see how I am feeling about her tomorrow. Then wait to see if the baby will be awake and not so modest on Saturday.


                                                           Wish me luck!
                                                               Cathy



No comments:

Post a Comment