Friday, September 21, 2012

Has anyone ever had a migraine. Not just any migraine, but one that last three days? Now, I feel so blessed. Now, it is only a headache!! It took me down big time! I wouldn't wish that pain on anyone.
Today I brought my baby boy to school. His little sister was up with the tummy flu all night. My daughter called me and she sounded so drained. She is over being pregnant. Add being up all night with a sick little one and that is recipe for disaster. So I took J to school and picked  him up. We went out for a late lunch and had a good day. I love him so much.

Well, today is the last day of summer. I am not hearing any of it. The way I look at it, if it is still 100 degrees out it is still going to be summer to me. I will not let go of it until I have to.  The nights are getting shorter and there are Christmas decorations on the whole right side of Hobby Lobby and every blog had beautiful fall decorations up. However, to me, it is still summer. We ate out on the patio tonight and I still have my air set at 79. I am wearing my beloved tank tops and shorts and my favorite flip flops. How in the world can it be fall?? Oh well, I guess I will enjoy it while it lasts.

What is your favorite season?

                                           Let the hot weekend begin. Enjoy!
                                                             Cathy




No comments:

Post a Comment