Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Married to Jonas

I know...You might think I am a little weird. I can't help it. I love this show!!! I am from New Jersey and I am Italian.So are Dani's parents. I could close my eyes and swear that my parents are the ones on that show., I am in love with Dani. She is so sweet and laid back. I especially love that they are young and full of God!  Kevin and his family are so close. Everything on that show speaks, family.

My daughter told me about the show and told me that I had to watch it. It is on Sunday nights on E! A couple of episodes went by and my daughter asked if I had watched it. I told her no! Needless to say.. She was on the phone with me making sure I had my TV set on E and made sure I watched it Sunday night. I was so glad that I did.
Now, every Sunday night at 10:00 here in California. I am on the couch with popcorn, ready to watch my new favorite show. It never disappoints!
If you get a chance to watch it. DO! You will fall in love with this couple,
 and their family, and you will laugh. Reality TV gets bashed all the time. This show is not like the others, where every other word is bleeped out. Married to Jonas is fun and real. Great family values and a love for God.
Hope you get a chance to watch it. Let me know what you think!

                                            Weekend is right around the corner. Can't wait!!
                                                                  Cathy




No comments:

Post a Comment