Friday, October 12, 2012

No baby yet!

Still no baby. My poor daughter. She called me yesterday and told me "Mom, I think I'm broken." She thinks that she doesn't have the ability to go into labor. I think she will be having the baby tomorrow!!! I don't know why, but I really feel like our little baby boy will be here some time on 10-13-12. Call it mother's instinct, but I really have this strong feeling
                                                                              ~
So, I am going to take a shower and do my hair and put some makeup on. Then I will wait for her phone call. While I am waiting I will be praying for a healthy and safe birth, and a precious healthy baby. Cause I know that I won't be sleeping tonight.
                                                                              ~
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. I know I will be.
Cathy.

No comments:

Post a Comment