Saturday, October 27, 2012

I am so lucky

Well, I guess I don't need to say where I have been for the last two weeks. We have been spending everyday with my daughter and her babies. I have been helping her and holding our new baby every chance I get. He is perfect and healthy and so, so beautiful.
                                                                            ~

Today he got to go out. We went shopping. We had a great day. We went out to lunch and shopped and I could not believe how lucky I am. Watching the two older kids run and play. Realizing that my baby is a grown woman and such a good mommy. I wish I could put into words how proud I am of her.Who would of thought when I held her in my arms for the first time she would grow up to be an amazing, Godly woman. I am really lucky to have the life that I do. I wish my son was here to share it all. I know he watches us from Heaven and I know he is just as proud. There isn't a day that goes by that we don't talk about him. He is always in our hearts and will never be forgotten. It helps that my grandson looks so much like him and has his name! I am lucky. I will see my son again. Because, He has promised us that.
                                                                          ~

I am taking in every minute of this newborn that has my heart. I will play dolls with my Berkley and watch videos with my Jeremy. I will sit back and watch this amazing little family. I will do all that and give God all the glory.
Yep, I am lucky.

                                                       Enjoy your weekend
                                                      I am sure enjoying mine.
                                                                Cathy

2 comments: