Sunday, October 14, 2012

He is beautiful!!!

Today I witnessed the birth of my third grandchild. I don't think winning the lottery could top it. My daughter is my hero. She did great! Watching that baby boy enter the world is just another reminder that GOD IS AMAZING! How blessed are we!!! 
F was 7lbs 11oz. he was 21 in. long. He is simply beautiful.
Thank you Jesus for sending another beautiful and healthy baby to my daughter and son in law!  And. To.Me
                                                                            ~
Mr. F. You are one lucky lil boy. You have the best mommy and daddy. They will show you so much love. Your big brother and sister are going to love and play with you. And...You have a grandma and papa that are going to spoil you till there is no tomorrow.
Most of all we will all teach you about Jesus.

Now I better get to bed. Tomorrow will be an early day. I am going to love on all three of my babies!!!

                                                               I am in love!
                                                                   Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment