Saturday, June 15, 2013

It isn't About The Nail


                  
                   

                                                  It really isn't about the nail!!




 Erin, over at Living in Yellow posted this video and I had to share it. I was laughing so hard. It  is so true. Not only with our husbands or boyfriends, but with everyday life. Sometimes we complain about things that really bother us and never realize that the problem is right in front of us. In her case, she would have to look in a mirror, but, I think you get the idea!  I am so guilty of this!!

I can't tell you how many times I have sat and complained about something when the answer is so simple and so easy to fix. I think we get caught up in this thing called life and fail to see the great big picture right in front of us.

I showed this to my husband, Marty and he laughed. Then he looked at me and said, "yep, that would be you!!."  I plead guilty!! I do tend to be a drama queen more times then I would like to admit. However, he flies by the seat of his pants and I make a list for everything! They say, opposites attract.

 I hope this video makes you laugh. I watched it twice and the guys expression and what he said had me rolling!

                                                                  Cathy
                                                                      :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cathy, thank you for such sweet comments about my kitchen reno. I love the look of white cabinets BUT I'm having a tough time getting the grain out. Lots of sanding and priming and then sanding some more. Liz stopped blogging;( If you go to From My Front Porch To Yours http://www.frommyfrontporchtoyours.com/2013/04/how-i-found-my-style-sundays-savvy.html you can at least enjoy her home tour. I wish she would have left her previous posts up; I always go so inspired looking at her house. Have a great week! Blessings, Dani

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome. I have heard that that pesty grain is hard to get out. In the end, it will be so beautiful. Thanks for the info on Liz. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete