Thursday, May 2, 2013

Top Ten

I love music. Any kind of music. I love driving and blaring it in my car. Music to me has so much meaning. There isn't one type of music that I listen to. I love country, rap, R&B, rock and the list goes on.

So, I decided to write down my top ten favorite songs right now. Some are old. Some are new. This was not easy because there are so many that are my favorite. I love Faith Hill and Tim McGraw. They didn't make it on my list but I really do love them.

So, here are my favorite top ten songs...

10,OMG...Usher
9, Pocket Full Of Sunshine...Natasha Bedingfield
8, Brighter Then The Sun...Colbie Callat. (This is mine and Elle's song!)
7, You And Me Against The World...Helen Reedy. (This was mine and my son's song. It still is, even though he is in Heaven.)
6, Diamonds in the sky...Rihanna
5, Summer Nights...Rascal Flats (I love hot summer nights!)
4, Roll On...Kid Rock
3, From where you are...Lighthouse. (I heard this song on Pandora and thought of my son!)
2, Stay...Rihanna
*1, When I was your man...Bruno Mars

I think Usher and Bruno Mars are amazing performers and I love the two songs above. I also like some of Jack Johnson's music, Upside Down. Reminds me of being on the boat at the river.( Sorry Jack, you didn't make the cut!) Music seems to always bring back a memory for me. If I like the song and I  connect it to something. That song then becomes part of that memory.

Roll On by Kid Rock will always remind me of summer 3 years ago. I think I over played that song. Can't help it. I love it!

So, do you love music? Do certain songs bring back memories? Do you drive with the stereo up really loud and sing off key like I do?

What are your favorite songs right now??

I would love to know.

Cathy




No comments:

Post a Comment