Thursday, March 21, 2013

One dieing bush?

We have been enjoying some beautiful weather in Cali. I have already started planting some flowers. Only a few. My luck, we will get another freeze. I  figured I would plant some and if they die I can always bring them back. We never know what April will bring. Hopefully the worst is over!!

We are having some landscaping done in the front of our house. A (one) bush is dieing, so my husband  told me he was going to ask the gardener to remove it. It is pretty big. I am sure the roots are huge. However, that is not what I heard. What I heard was, we are redesigning the whole front yard. Starting over from scratch. The grass will stay because it is my husbands pride and joy and it really is beautiful. So...I have been looking everywhere to get ideas on how I want the "whole" front yard to look. I never really  took much interest in front yards. Now when I drive by, I go really slow. When  I am with Marty,. I have him back up a couple of times so I can see a certain house. This may or may not drive him crazy. He is really good about it though. He just says that the people that own the house that we keep going back and forth to see probably think we are nuts! Poor guy, he is probably right. That doesn't bother him as much as when I take a picture of someones house. I am a visual person. The best ideas are on my camera. So, needless to say. ...

That one dieing bush will soon turn into a complete new look of our front yard. I can't wait to post before and afters. I am really excited. I think it is about time. It gets old driving up to the same front yard everyday. I am sure Marty will agree. I use to do this to my living room. I never could find the right furniture. I am in love with my furniture now. The poor man thought he was safe.

In all honesty. I really wish the bush didn't need to be removed. But,  that will be my little secret.

                                                    Let the landscaping begin!
                                                         Have a great day
                                                                   :)

                                                                 Cathy




No comments:

Post a Comment