Sunday, March 10, 2013

Tonight I witnessed love in the most amazing way. Zeke graced the world at 7:38pm. 61 hours after his mommy and daddy came to the hospital. He is beautiful. Brittni did an awesome job. She did what it took to bring her baby boy into the world. Steven was so good to her and stood right by her side. They wheeled Brittni into the NICU with Steven. They allowed the nurse to open the blinds so that we could all be apart of this ongoing journey. WE, (a lot of people.) all stood in front of the glass and watched. There was not a sound. Just the sound of tears. Tears of Joy for both of them.They got to see their baby's eyes and feel his sweet little body. After the family went in and saw Zeke. Then Marty, Jeff, Elle and I went into the NICU to see Zeke for the first time. He was so beautiful. Perfect in every way. I am so proud of them. They said Yes and in return they saw Gods love at it's finest even though they knew all along that Zeke would soon go into the arms of Jesus. They, and I believe that God gives, and only God takes. I will never forget this night. I will never forget the faith and bravery of Brittni and Steven. God is smiling down on both of you. I love you both so much. I love you Ezekiel Anthony Acosta. Sleep with Angels sweet baby boy. Until we see you again. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment